Meddirect
Make enquiry to selected suppliers
Endoventure
Product image

A-Cysta-Cath Plus
Suprapubic catheter with matching introducer all in one pack. more...

View supplier details

Brands:
Yushin Medical - More Information

Make Enquiry

REM Systems Limited
Product image

Abdominal (Rectal) Pressure Catheter
Single-lumen rectal catheters designed for consistent accuracy of peritoneal pressure measurement & maximum patient comfort. The range includes a choice of CH. 4.5 catheters with PVC flap valve, latex or silicone balloon. Catheters can be purchased either sterile or non-sterile. 2m long catheter. For more information contact REM Systems more...

View supplier details | Visit product website

Brands:
Mediplus - More Information | Visit brand website

Make Enquiry

REM Systems Limited
Product image

Bladder Filling Catheter
Transparent Ch 10 catheter with winged leur lock connector & diamond shaped eye for easy disengagement of pressure catheter. Latex free. For more information contact REM Systems more...

View supplier details | Visit product website

Brands:
Mediplus - More Information | Visit brand website

Make Enquiry

REM Systems Limited
Product image

Bladder Pressure Catheter
Single lumen filling & cystometry. Translucent Ch 4.5 tubing, winged leur lock connector & 200cm long to enable direct connection between the patient's bladder & the pressure transducer. No connections in the cystometry line. Latex free. For more information contact REM Systems more...

View supplier details | Visit product website

Brands:
Mediplus - More Information | Visit brand website

Make Enquiry

REM Systems Limited
Product image

Cystometry Catheters
Double-lumen cystometry catheters enable ease of patient catheterisation & simultaneous bladder filling & pressure measurement. Designed so that only 30% of the lumen cross-sectional area is devoted to cystometry measurement, with the remaining 70% dedicated to filling. Latex free. Available in 6 - 10 Fr sizes and a variety of lengths. For more information contact REM Systems more...

View supplier details | Visit product website

Brands:
Mediplus - More Information | Visit brand website

Make Enquiry

Endoventure
Product image

Endoflow haematuria catheters
Three-way haematuria continuous irrigation catheter. more...

View supplier details

Brands:
Yushin Medical - More Information

Make Enquiry

Endoventure
Product image

Laborie Urodynamics catheters
Air-charged (T-Doc) and water-charged catheters. more...

View supplier details | Visit product website

Brands:
Laborie - More Information | Visit brand website

Make Enquiry

REM Systems Limited
Product image

Set Guard
Short connecting tube incorporating a non-return valve, designed to fit between a pump-tube set & filling catheter, which ensures the pump tube set remains free from contamination caused by backflow from the catheter. Sterile & single use. Range of sizes & extension sets available. For more information contact REM Systems more...

View supplier details | Visit product website

Brands:
Mediplus - More Information | Visit brand website

Make Enquiry

Endoventure
Product image

SupraCath
SupraPubic Catheter intended to facilitate in bladder drainage. Two-way suprapubic catheter with integrated balloon. more...

View supplier details

Brands:
Yushin Medical - More Information

Make Enquiry

Medipak Surgical NZ Ltd
Product image

Suprapubic Catheter Introducer
Lawrence Add-a-Cath supraubic catheter introducer for introduction of a Foley Catheter. Available sterile in 16CH and 12CH sizes. For more information contact Medipak customer services more...

View supplier details | Visit product website

Brands:
Femcare-Nikomed - More Information | Visit brand website

Make Enquiry

Make enquiry to selected suppliers