Hot Dog Patient Warming - Air free
...Quality Products + Service Performance + Professionalism..
To ensure normothermia, patients must be warmed both prior to and during surgery. This creates a patient temperature Flatline. Unintended hypothermia can result in:
* Increase wound infections
* Increased length of hospital stay
* Higher mortality rates
* Increased ICU time
* Increased risk of MI
* Increased risk of blood transfusion and blood products.
Hot Dog is
* Air-Free - no blowing air
* Airborne Contamination Free
* No Noise Pollution
* Flat Profile
Semi-conductive polymer fabric heaters
Even watt density and heat production
Unique and reliable bus-bar construction
Always safe — even if damaged.
Unique patent-pending two-zone temperature control
Low power consumption 80-140 watts
Embedded software monitors blanket resistance & current to ensure proper operation
* Energy Efficient (consumes 80% less energy than FAW)
* Environmentally Friendly
* Cost Effective
For more information on this or other Medical products from our extensive range contact Bamford 08002263673 more...
View supplier details
| Visit product website