Talley Quattro Autocura Mattress Replacement Syste
• Maximum User Weight Limit: 250kg
• The Lower Cell Sections adapt pressure according to the patient load, increasing or decreasing pressures zonally in response to movement or change of posture, e.g. from lying down to sitting or vice versa.
• 1 in 4 Cell Alternating Pressure Cycles provides pressure relief, lower average interface pressures and enhanced comfort ensuring that support, posture and therapy are constantly maintained at optimum levels irrespective of patient weight, movement or position.
• Continuous Low Pressure Mode provides constant
static support to deliver maximum pressure distribution and minimal interface pressures, for when dynamic pressure relief is unsuitable.
• PHASE FLOW™ pressure control pump operates on
demand only, reducing power consumption and extending service life. Also features maximum inflation mode, and visual and audible operation status and fault indicators.
• Transport facility allowing unpowered support of the
patient for up to 4 hours.
• Clinically proven for prevention and treatment of tissue
damage, Autocura provides effective therapy for patients with pressure ulcers up to Stage IV.
Contact DME for further information more...
View supplier details
Talley Medical - More Information
| Visit brand website